At Legacy Advisors, we have significant experience in facilitating this often overlooked but essential aspect of wealth management. Our clients tell us they experience a renewed sense of purpose, satisfaction, and peace of mind.
In today’s complex estate and gift tax environment, families need to re-evaluate their plans for protecting and transferring their accumulated assets. Family wealth is subject to estate tax which means the government could end up with half of what people spend their lifetimes building. Charitable strategies can ease the tax burden and make a difference in the community but need to be carefully considered and structured.
Planning by Design, not Default
Working together with tax and legal counsel, we help our clients create a legacy that provides for their family and extends their vision across future generations. We help our clients:
- Develop a family financial values and vision statement
- Understand their financial independence needs and wealth transfer choices
- Integrate estate plans with retirement, business, and philanthropic objectives
- Provide estate liquidity through tax advantaged trust and insurance programs
- Update their planning based on changing family dynamics and tax laws
Are you ready to evaluate your family’s estate plan?
Please call us at (781) 421-3204, or e-mail us. We’ll schedule a short telephone meeting so that we can learn what you’ve done in the past; what you want to achieve in the future; and whether working together may be right for us.